Friday, September 7, 2007

Torturer With arms and Whips


After going to bed last night, I thought about some major changes I'd like to do to the Traducers. I think it'll be for the best. One example of the change will be to have not only the Corruptor class develop corrupted arms but the Torturer as well. On a game play level, it will be cool to see 2 whips flapping around as well as extra arms.

I've also decided to make the Torturer's 'corrupted arms' have an eye and a mouth. I think that their role will create another story element. Think of them as a conscious, a devil and an angel. Almost like a two headed ogre, they'll fight.

I had a hard time drawing the Torturer, It seems the more I visualize the character, the harder it is to get it from my brain to the paper.

Hopefuly I'll get a chance to draw a few more.

No comments: