Friday, August 31, 2007

Myonic Energies

I would like to share my idea of the effect caused when Myonic energy is used. I still want to focus on the characters, but I feel the energy is as much apart of them as their robes.

Although this picture is still in the early stage, I feel it is becoming more distinct. I want it to have a dark lightning feel. I keep seeing a bright blue glow within the dark matter. Expect to see an update tomorrow.


Art Update:
At this stage, the image is a little more choatic than the usual. Like I said earlier, it was just a way for myself to get the idea out of what Myonic energy will look like. I envisioned a black cloud that moves like flowing water ( those are the faint grey lines). The actual Energy is portrayed as lightning. In the future, as I grasp the concept more, the art will be more refined. When I introde the weapons used by the Executioners, they will be a kick back to the clouds.

As always, I hope everyone enjoys it so far.
Click here to see the latest version of it

No comments: